Dallas Artificial Grass
Artificial Grass Installation Company in Texas
Watering the grass can be a real headache, and not to mention expensive. But what if you never had to water your lawn again and yet could enjoy a bright green color all year long. In fact, what if you could do that and never even have to mow it again, either? Well you can, and it’s far easier than you ever expected thanks to high-quality products from our Dallas artificial grass company. Our Dallas artificial grass installation experts can not only provide you with beautiful, durable, and high-quality artificial grass, but we can even install for you as well!
Synthetic GreenScapes has been one of the leading names in artificial grass product installations in North Texas for years. With more than three decades of combined experience, we know what it is our customers are looking for, and we do everything we can to deliver a quality result each and every time. Your satisfaction is our number-one priority, and we believe we’re not done with a project until you’re happy with the outcome. In addition to premium-quality artificial grass, we use the latest installation techniques as well to ensure longevity, and you can comfortably expect to enjoy your evergreen, maintenance-free lawn for up to 20 years!
Call Synthetic GreenScapes at (972) 947-9612 today to request a quote for installing artificial grass on your property!
Why Go Synthetic?
Synthetic grass has a number of benefits that traditional lawns do not. Artificial grass is resistant to bugs, pests, and other property invaders, helping keep them away from your home and preventing serious damage. Likewise, with so little required maintenance, you’ll be able to enjoy full use of your lawn, business space, athletic field, and more in any weather at any point of the year. No more worrying about extreme heat drying it out or excessive cold causing it to die.
Here are just a few of the perks of artificial grass:
- Natural look and feel thanks to a unique, multi-fiber design
- UV-protected; won’t fade in hours of sunlight
- Built-in drainage
- Up to 20-year life expectancy
Pet-Friendly Artificial Grass
When designing the yard space of your dreams, it’s important to consider the needs of your canine housemates and select dog-friendly turf. Artificial turf might not be the first grass that comes to your mind, but here are three reasons why you should seriously consider it for your four-legged family members.
- Reduced exposure to pests: Synthetic grass limits the biting, stinging insects that can make your pup miserable. Fewer bugs mean less itching and a decreased chance of disease from fleas and ticks, which sounds pretty dog-friendly to us.
- No more mud: If you have a high-energy dog, you know that they can’t always wait until the weather improves to get outside and romp. With artificial grass, playtime doesn’t have to be put off because of mud. And while your dog might not mind the mud, she might not enjoy getting cleaned up afterward! So the way we see it, no mud means fewer baths, which gives us a happier dog.
- Fewer chemicals: Artificial grass virtually eliminates the need for chemicals such as fertilizer, herbicide, and pesticide. Your dog won’t be exposed to potentially dangerous substances that could be damaging to his health. Reduced exposure to carcinogens is about as dog-friendly as it gets.
Artificial turf for residences has come a long way from the rough plastic used in indoor stadiums and mini-golf courses. It looks and feels like real grass, and with the potential benefits for your dog, you should give it some serious consideration in selecting grass for your lawn. Contact us to find out more about transforming your home with the help of synthetic landscaping. Your dog will thank you!
Trust Our Modern Techniques
Installing modern turf is easier and more flexible than ever before as well, thanks to vastly improved products and tools. Our turf is available in 15-foot widths, which cover a wide swath of your property in one go, minimizing the number of cuts that need to be made and then hidden. We can even cut your turf to fit just about any shape or space, ensuring a natural look without any frayed edges or other unsightly blemishes that used to tarnish older installations.
Find out what we can do for your home! Contact our team for synthetic grass in DFW today!